You dont currently have permission to access this folder

Solved/Closed
kelnasawa Posts 20 Registration date Thursday 23 January 2014 Status Member Last seen 10 October 2014 - 23 Jan 2014 à 08:34
2011N2 Posts 13379 Registration date Saturday 29 January 2011 Status Security contributor Last seen 24 December 2016 - 13 Feb 2014 à 12:27
hello , I have trend micro antivirus ... when I plug my usb it sees all files and folders as viruses and denies access to the files and folder it gives me the error "you dont currently have permission to access this folder" click continue to permanently get access to this folder and when I click continue ... I get another error "you have been denied permission to access this folder to gain access to this folder you will need to use the security tab" and when I click on security tab which is clickable I only see General Sharing Customize ... I cant format the usb because it wont let me I cant delete cant rename cant do anything ... I formatted the usb from safe mode but the virus came back ...
HELP!!! im running windows 7 SP1 32 bit

23 responses

2011N2 Posts 13379 Registration date Saturday 29 January 2011 Status Security contributor Last seen 24 December 2016 39
11 Feb 2014 à 03:04
hey man
... problem solved ... my mistake .. it seems that I blocked access to usb devices from trend micro console somehow by mistake ...
anyways thank you for your support and patience and anyway we cleaned my pc from viruses :D
take care
2011N2 Posts 13379 Registration date Saturday 29 January 2011 Status Security contributor Last seen 24 December 2016 39
13 Feb 2014 à 12:27
Hi,

OK perfect. :)

See you soon,

Gabriel.