Laptop on TV?

Closed
t.j. - Mar 4, 2009 at 06:10 PM
givemepsc Posts 33 Registration date Monday September 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 - Mar 5, 2009 at 06:58 AM
Hello,
Ok I have a laptop a new acer one the news ones dat just came out the mini ones and im trying to connect it from my laptop to my lcd tv and then show it on the tv im trying to do a presentation to show some people so that's why i need it on the lcd tv so please tell me what I need to buy and what I need to do.
Related:

1 response

givemepsc Posts 33 Registration date Monday September 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 18
Mar 5, 2009 at 06:58 AM
Ok so this is what you will need a cable that has a S-Video out jack to be able to connect from your laptop to your TV. The Acer S-Video cable will be using a jack with seven pins so be sure to have this. Once you have plugged the cables, you should switch on the laptop. Now use the right click to display your laptop's "Properties" and select "Settings" and choose the option "Advanced" at the bottom of the screen and finally click "Displays".

You should be face to face with the picture of the TV and where you will see the power like button, click on it and then select the "Apply" option.

You will have several options to adjust the picture right so this is no big deal. Hope this has helped you out.