Window would not start after logging on

Closed
ZIG - Mar 6, 2009 at 03:04 AM
Tweedledum Posts 181 Registration date Monday January 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 2, 2009 - Mar 6, 2009 at 03:19 AM
Hello, I tried to download a acrobat software but it came - up with lot of trojans and spyware's. I shut down the computer and restarted it again. Everthing booted up perfect. After couple of hours i tried to start the computer but it is not starting up. It start up in safe mood but when i try to start it in normal mode it go up to the log in screen but when i type password system go to welcome messge for couple of minutes and after that screen go black and it does not start the window

Any idea to sort out the problem please.

Thanks

ZIG

1 response

Tweedledum Posts 181 Registration date Monday January 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 2, 2009 125
Mar 6, 2009 at 03:19 AM
Well if you have viruses on your system they must go first, then if the problem persists you know it isnt the fault of the virus, can you run a virus scan in safe mode, otherwise in system restore id roll back your system before this problem occured, its unusual that an adobe download would have viruses though, was it a less than legitimate copy by any chance?