- Task manager stuck on cpu usage
- Task manager only showing cpu usage - Best answers
- Task manager only shows cpu usage - Best answers
- Task manager menu missing - How-To - Windows
- Windows 7 black screen with cursor no task manager - How-To - Monitor
- How to open desktop from task manager ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to disable cores in task manager - How-To - CPU
- Vista - Creating a Desktop shortcut for the Task Manager - How-To - Windows Vista
This was happening to me, too. Thx for the blog. I was flabbergasted at the lack of tabs available when I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL. I thought it was corrupt! Trippy little fix. Not sure what the point is for ever hiding that stuff, but glad to have it working again.
I could not get round this one, I feel like such a dumbass knowing that it was such a quick fix! Thank YOU!!!