CONNECTION PROBLEM

Closed
itsthenewguy Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 20, 2014 - Aug 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 20, 2014 at 07:31 AM
hello everyone. i read some great reviews about this website so i'm hoping to get some good help here. :P

so the problem is this, sometimes my internet shows that it's connected, yet, i can't access anything that requires network (internet, programs, etc.). i have to disconnect and connect back to get it to work again.
it got really annoying lately when sometimes it simply stops working in the middle of work i'm doing while it's showing that i have network and that i am connected.

i hope you guys can help me out with this problems.

i'll point out that i'm using windows 8 if that helps.

thank you in advance!

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 19, 2014 at 02:27 PM
OK, windows 8 shipped with a serious network issue. Upgrade to the free 8.1 and see if your problems go away. Also, after the upgrade, make cetain you have network location established.

Let us know!
itsthenewguy Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 at 04:58 AM
hey and thanks for the response bud.

i really wanna see if there's any solution to this without the update still. i know lots of people who have had windows 8 and yet no internet problems as mentioned. for example my brother got his laptop about the same time as i did with windows 8 and he had no problems even before he updated to 8.1.
Blocked Profile
Aug 20, 2014 at 07:31 AM
Set a network location then (private, public, or work)