- Inspiron laptop not starting correctly
- My Dell Inspiron laptop is not starting up ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Dell Inspiron laptop will not start up ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- My Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop wont start up ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) google chrome ✓ - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to restore dell inspiron laptop to factory settings - Guide
You must see a technician. Usually a competent technician can transfer most of the data from the damaged disk to the new one, there may be some lost like a few programmes, then again, may be not.
I suggest you use the Dell diagnostics I think it's F11 or F12 at start-up. You might be looking a bad hard disk.