Folder lock its not opening [Closed]

-
Registration date
Saturday September 6, 2014
Status
Last seen
September 9, 2014
-
Hello,by mistake i locked newsoftawares folder lock now its not opening please someone tell me what should i do????

2 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
September 9, 2014

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > FolderLock6 > LastLockerPath

Then boot to Safe mode , hold F8 Key when start PC

Go to My Documents and search for a file name locker with extension (*FLK) or (*FLKW) and delete.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
September 9, 2014

start your computer in safe mode and ACCESS THE ACTUAL FOLDER.... DO NOT RUN THE "FOLDER LOCK" PROGRAM. just navigate through explorer to the folder that you locked and it will open as normal...once in the locked folder copy or cut your files to another location then reboot in normal mode and your files will be in the new location.

i am using windows 7 ultimate and it worked as simple as that...

i don't know how to get rid of the 'folder lock' program itself without the password unless you reformat the hard drive, but at least with this method u will be able to access and move out your files from the locked folder.

once you move your files to another location, the locked folder will be empty and take up the same space as a regular empty folder so it wont be robbing your space..and the folder lock program is very small it wont have any devastating impact on your hard drive space, it can be ignored.

if you used the "vault" or "chest" folder that folder lock provides then i cant help ya there
:) Good luck!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!