October 9, 2014
-
Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2014
Status
Last seen
October 9, 2014
-
A couple days ago my (Asus) laptop suddenly and sporadically began typing e/ instead of just a regular e. It also see\ms that my space\ bar is combining with mayb\e tab? Whe\ne I type into the address bar it scrolls down to the next suggested option, causing issues, as you can imagine.

This issue also seems to come and go rather quickly and seemingly at random, I really don't se\e\ how I could be\ accide\ntally combining a ke\y stroke\ to trigge\r this off and on, but maybe\? Eve\n while typing this it's gone off and on several times\.

PLE|ASE| he\lp! I r\eally cannot afford a laptop right now.
I'm truly hoping the\re\'s som\e sort of e\asy fix
. I re\ally appre\ciate\ any and all he\lp! This is driving me\ insane\ for writing e\ssays and othe\r school assignme\nts!

2 replies

OK, keyboard problems sometimes can be fixed simply by turning off the laptop, and either cleaning with compressed air from a can, or brushed out with a fine brush. It sounds as though there is physical peice of material under the keyboard.

Let us know.
Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2014
Status
Last seen
October 9, 2014

I'll try doing that this we\e\ke\nd whe\n I have\ more\ tools avaliable\ to me\ and I'll le\t you know how it goe\s.

Thanks

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!