My laptop will not turn back on!!!

Closed
EllieGee - Mar 16, 2009 at 01:47 PM
 5920G SUCKS - Mar 21, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Hello, oh my god i have broke my mums laptop! I have just found my ipod and i went to charge it up through the laptop and when i put the charger in, i put it in the wrong hole! eeeeeek ! and well now it will not turn back on attall! i phoned my Dad, who knows everything about them and he said to leave it for 10mins but now its been 30 mins and nothing good has happened, i'm really scared incase i have broke my Mums laptop! i can't afford a new one!! H E L P !!!
Related:

4 responses

hi,
My acer aspire 5920 and the laptop trun off by itself nd not to turn on .i removed bettry and hold the power buttön 30 sec and power suply in but the laptop didnt work and the charger lights blink when i plug the power supply can please help me
I have similer problem with my Acer Aspire 5920. I turned it off all normal, then i turned it on the next day and clicked on it, it started up but the whirring noise it made seemed to stop and it's just a black screen. i tried "Ctrl" "alt" "del", "fn" "f5" but nothing happening
I have a similar problem, and that solution doesnt work for me. I took the battery out, held power button, then plugged it back in, and i get nothing. help!
i have the same problem did you find a way to fix it
dhlcargo Posts 9 Registration date Friday November 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009 1
Mar 17, 2009 at 07:11 AM
hi,
try to take off the laptop battery, leave it like this for some while or press the power button to discharge the laptop from all charge.
then put it back again.
let me know if this helps.
none of the suggestions here have been helpful.