Registration date
Thursday February 5, 2015
Status
Last seen
February 5, 2015
-
 derp -
Hello,

my Laptops screen was broken so i bought a new one and i used it and it worked after 10 min's on my screen appeared small Line's on the right and on the top of my screen then i smelled something strange and my Laptop turned off , i turned it on again but it did nothing not even a small light or anything i putted my charge in my laptop still no light on the laptop or anything but i found some thing strange on my laptop chargers light is green as normal but when i put it in my laptop it flash on off on off on off i removed my battery for 1min pressed my power button for 1 min my battery back in tryed again and still nothing what should i do ?

3 replies

Registration date
Saturday January 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 30, 2021
With the lines, smell, turning off, and charger light not working when plugged in, I would suggest there is something verry wrong with this laptop.

I fear it is time to get a new laptop.
the smell is the sign of a chemical reaction (which is very bad!). your screen could of been installed wrong (and then short circuited) or something could be wrong with the hardware the probability suggests the former. I would place the blame on the repair co.
Registration date
Thursday February 5, 2015
Status
Last seen
February 5, 2015

do u know if you can replace a screen with any other laptop screen the same size ?
Registration date
Saturday January 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 30, 2021
Not always - they often have different interfaces, or the lead wont reach the socket as its in a different place (you shouldnt crease the wire/ribbon), and it is physically impossible to install them. It is best to search the Internet and find a compatible screen for the laptop.