Forgot my xp windows pc password [Solved/Closed]

mayank - May 26, 2009 at 03:02 AM - Latest reply:  marilyn
- Jun 27, 2010 at 11:58 PM
Hello,

I forgot my windows xp password & my user name is "abc " then what should I do. what is my master code.
See more 

22 replies

Best answer
Thank you
How I can start and go to the safe mode without starting my computer trough administrator password starting up

Thank you, Shams 185

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1593 users this month

Thank you
my computer is locked and I forgot my password and do not have a reset disk how can I unlock it
Thank you
I have Dell desktop for my son and he forgot his password (admin) I can log in as guest but I am trying to add a netgear router and it will not let me cause I am a guest what do I do
Thank you
To fix lost password in Windows XP, first start PC and press <F8> to bring up Boot options menu. Choose to boot into "Safe Mode". You will not be asked for a password in Windows XP when you boot to Safe Mode. Then Click <Start> then <Run>. In the <Run> box type "nusrmgr.cpl" and hit <Enter>. The windows user account control should start. From there, just open your account and delete the password. Close out everything and Restart to normal. Your password is now gone.
i have an old laptop that was given to me from a friend it's running off xp pro and I dont know the Backdoor log in administrator password please help me
mx260hd > Tristan rene - Apr 8, 2010 at 10:22 PM
need xp pass word an have no acess at all
robson > Tristan rene - May 24, 2010 at 08:03 AM
MDJD:Your information have safe my laptop...thanks for your information....
legalstudent25 > Tristan rene - Jun 21, 2010 at 11:56 PM
OMG... thank you SO much MDJD :) You're a lifesaver!
Thank you
HOW DO I GET IN TO MY COMPUTER I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
Thank you
how do I unlock my administrator password on hp compaq nc6000
Thank you
Hi ,
Type user name Administrator and press enter then go to my computer and right click on my computer go to manage and click on local user and groups then double click on user and then right click on ur user name having abc and click on set password then set ur new password and relogin ur account .

Byeeeeeeeeeee
reddragon > selma - Dec 13, 2009 at 03:27 AM
do you solve your problem I will help but give me the specs of your laptop to know the process to follow
thanks yaar my problem is solve for ur advice.
ullu ke paththe doosre ke system pe kyun le jaun haraamjhor...up ke ganwaar
Hi Bunty,this is Surit.if administrator also have a password which I forget....how d problem can be resolved?
i so far got to my c drive and went to windows but I dont have d or the last part, is there another name for it?
kaly357 14 Posts Wednesday July 22, 2009Registration date November 19, 2009 Last seen - Sep 23, 2009 at 05:48 PM
Thank you
this one of the best ways

http://sites.google.com/site/changexpadmin/
Thank you
anypasswordrecovery.com
Thank you
put cd in cd drive (xp cd)
then boot from disk and press any keyy to continue setup..
then u have 1 option to remove password repair option..
repair your oprating system...
try this..
Thank you
Thanks very much... you're an angel...!!!