Net user administrator * access denied

Closed
sankarcbe Posts 1 Registration date Friday April 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 17, 2015 - Apr 17, 2015 at 12:33 AM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Apr 17, 2015 at 12:40 AM
I am windows 7 home basic , I have standard user account
i want get admin password for sotware installation .
i try this tips "Net user Administrator *"
the command proper ask for new password I typed and ask again but
it give massge that
"System error 5 has accure
Access denied "

i tried cmd>> run as administrator tooo.. got same error.
"System error 5 has accure
Access denied "

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Apr 17, 2015 at 12:40 AM
This issue may occur for one of the following reasons:
There is a time synchronization problem.
  • Permissions to access the remote computer (Share, NTFS, GPO) are missing.
  • A firewall or third-party product may eliminate the connection to the remote computer.
  • The computer account is disabled, has an expired password, or doesn't exist in the domain.
  • There is an Active Directory replication problem.

To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
Verity that the time zone is correct and that clock synchronization is working.
  • Verity that you have the appropriate permissions on the remote host. To do this, you can use the GPResult.exe command-line tool. For more information about this tool, go to the following Microsoft website:

How to Use the Group Policy Results (GPResult.exe) Command Line Tool
  • Open the required ports on the remote computer.

Verity that the computer account is active and is connected to the domain. To do this, you can use the Netdom.exe command-line tool. For more information about this tool, go to the following Microsoft website:
Netdom
  • Verity that replication in Active Directory Replication is correct. For more information, go to the following Microsoft website:

Troubleshooting File Replication Service
Have a nice day
Kioskea contributor