My usb plug ins not working ?

Closed
K - 28 Apr 2015 à 22:17
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 - 29 Apr 2015 à 01:10
Hello,

My hp windows 7 laptop wont recognize my usb cables. EVERYTIME I plug it in it makes a sound like it did before but now it doesn't show a photo import pop up. I wanted to sync some music so I look at my iTunes and I had my iPhone 5s plugged in but it didn't show that the phone was plugged in. It does not even charge my phone every time I plug it in. What up with my laptop??

Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 893
29 Apr 2015 à 01:10
Hi k,
Did your device recognized in any other pc's?
If so did you see any yellow exclamation mark in device manager?
Go here https://ccm.net/faq/14492-usb-port-not-working-solutions

Have a nice day
Kioskea contributor