-
Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
-
hello everyone !!! I recently bought the lenovo yoga 2. it was very well woking till today when I wanted to turn in on using the power button eventually it didnt work so I thought its a software but its not cuz when I pluged to the adapter the light that usually shows that laptop is charging turned on so I think that the problem is from the power button or maybe from something else im not a computing expert so I really dont have any idea whats going on I did a few researchs on google but it was all in vain so if u have an explanation or any idea how I can fix this or even just an opinion pls do not hesitate to say
And one more thing . I ended up turning the lapotop on using the novo button wich is next to the power button and it worked but I might have some conséquences on the laptop . Sorry cuz I wrote too much and thanks in advance

1 reply

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
The "novo button" restored Windows to the factory state. So Windows was somehow damaged. If it happens again I suggest you return the laptop for warranty service.

Good Luck