my laptop dell inspiron n5110 is not loading windows on booting.... when power button is pressed it gets lightened up along with the three side buttons ...however the screen appears as blank and nothing appears on it not even boot or set up options .....the ;laptop beeps 3 times continuously and then pauses for some time and then does the same again...... it would b nice if u please suggest something ....what might have happened to it
When your laptop didn't start properly or cannot show any error or create series of beeps during start-up
1. Create 3 time beep endless looping until user presses the power key to shut down.
2. The differences between each set of beep is 3 sec and delay between each beep is 300ms.
3. After each beep and each set of beeps, the BIOS should detect if the user presses the power button, if so, BIOS will jump out from looping and execute the normal shutdown process and power system.
If your laptop is giving a listed code then please use the fault descriptions below to narrow your possible No Post troubleshooting. This guide will be useful in troubleshooting your issue further.
If the Power LED Blinking Number of fault will be arises
4. Motherboard, covers BIOS corruption or ROM error
5. No Memory (RAM) detected
6. Problem in Motherboard: Chipset
Repetitive Beep Codes
1 Possible motherboard failure - BIOS ROM checksum failure
2 No RAM detected
NOTE: If you installed or replaced the memory module, ensure that the memory module is seated properly
3 Possible motherboard failure - Chipset error
4 RAM read/write failure.
5 Real Time Clock (RTC) power fail
6 Real Time Clock failure
7 Video card or chip failure.
8 Processor failure
If the problem is persist then contact technical support system of Dell