- Not accessing internet
- Browser cannot access internet - How-To - Internet
- Only browser can access internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Nokia 7210 - Unable to access internet with Opera Mini - How-To - Nokia
- Access internet on lg smart tv - How-To - Hardware
- Unable to access internet - How-To - Web Browser
Well if you cannot browse it is because you have not manually built the rest of the IP information. Contact your carrier and ask them for the DNS and such. We cannot help you as each carrier has their own info. Now if you are using WIFI only (it is really hard to guess at ALL OF THE POSSIBLE PROBLEMS WHEN YOU FAIL TO GIVE US ALL OF THE INFO), then your gateway is hacked. Is there any other devices you can test against your gateway?