- Can't get the nu! Lock light to go off
- Caps lock light reversed - How-To - Keyboard
- When you turn on your computer for the day, you notice lights and fans but no beeps and no video. the num lock light does not co - How-To - Monitor
- Keyboard num lock light stays on - How-To - Keyboard
- Fn lock light on - How-To - Keyboard
- Hp laptop won't turn on caps lock light flashes 3 times ✓ - Forum - Windows
Once the number lock is switched it shows up on the status bar. This problem is down to a very small keyboard issue which can be resolved very easily. There are two keys in the keyboard which are used to solve this problem. You need to press the Function and Num lock key together. The Function (Fn) key is placed beside the CTRL key at the lower left side of the keyboard and the Num lock key is positioned beside the F12 key and is the same key as the Scroll key. This process either turns on or turns off the Num lock function. Both the keys viz. are enclosed inside a small rectangle on the keyboard making it easy to visualize on the keyboard.