My Dell inspirion is not getting started up

Closed
Savy3725 - Sep 6, 2015 at 12:35 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Sep 10, 2015 at 07:41 AM
Hello,
My Dell inspiring is not getting started up well. Two days ago, I upgraded my window 8 to window 10. Last night I turned it off properly. when i turned my laptop on this morning, it showed the Dell logo and even windows logo. But that after that nothing appear it was totally a blank screen. What to do please tell me?

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Sep 10, 2015 at 07:41 AM
Hello Savy3725,

First of all I would like to ask you whether you've done any backup of your system prior to executing the upgrade? If you have I suggest you to try with Windows repair disk.
If not, then I would try to restore the PC to the point before the upgrade if I were you. You could, also try to boot your machine into Safe Mode and, if it gives you access to the Command prompt, enter the following commmand:
sfc /scannow
Then hit enter and wait the system to repair the damaged files if any. Please, come and share the results of your testing. Thank you.

Hope that I helped you.