Facebook 'blank page' issue

Closed
Steve - Oct 10, 2015 at 10:12 AM
 Steve - Oct 10, 2015 at 07:35 PM
Hello,

Around two to three days ago my facebook page suddenly ceased to work. It wouldn't load anything. Just a blank white page.

Over the last couple days I have scoured the internet for solutions. I can't find anything to solve this issue.

I have two other facebook accounts(unused.) I can log into those without any issue. They load, and I can browse facebook, and even look at my own account.

I have tried another computer, and the same issue occurs. When the page "loads" to the blank screen I have cleared my cookies, and that will get me back to the login screen (and allow me to look at facebook help). I have looked through all the pages on their, and I see that this problem has cropped up many times over the years, and nobody has come to a solution.

I have cleared my browsing catch, reset my router, done viral scans. I have no idea what else to do. I'm at a loss, and I do not wish to lose my account. I have two pages associated with it and a lot of memories.

Somethings i've done:
- Reset Chrome settings
- Cleared temporary internet files
- Uninstalled Java
- Reset modem/router
- Deleted my cookies associated with facebook
- Run a viral scan with Avast!

Some of these facts are very confusing and I can't really think of any further ways to troubleshoot the problem.

1 response

Some additional information on the symptoms and attempted fixes can be found here. So far NOTHING has resolved this issue.

http://www.allisayis.com/white-screen-of-death-wsod-blank-page-of-facebook-only-for-your-id/