Asus Transformer conection

Closed
C - Oct 30, 2015 at 09:24 PM
 C - Nov 1, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Hello,
When I try to connect to the I/net & try to open a web page it says I am not connected to a network, but in the available networks window it says I am.
I have to disconnect my WiFi, even though it say I am connected, then connect it again.
The Transformer has been back to Know how 6 times and they says its ok.
My router is a new one my provider sent me in case the one I had might be the cause of the problem but its still happening.
I have an Asus netbook & it doesn't have this problem.
What do I do ?

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 30, 2015 at 09:25 PM
OK, just because the wireless is connected, does mean that it is transporting data to the (as you put it) inet. The new router, is it N rated? Set it to B/G and see if that makes a difference.

What is your IP address, and can you ping the gateway?

I have said it once, I will say it again. IT!
I am trying to get help and asking me If I can ping the gateway, what is hat.
I'm not a techie I can got my way around a pc.
If you mean can get the gateway open, yes I can.
My WiFi must be sending data as I have had both running at the same time, my wireless printer has no problem & my on demand works.
C
And if I call the internet inet, what's wrong with that.
Blocked Profile
Oct 31, 2015 at 07:03 PM
WOW.

"My WiFi must be sending data as I have had both running at the same time, my wireless printer has no problem & my on demand works. "

Your printer doesn't connect to the internet. As for On demand? Is that a cable service through your cable box, or Direct TV type stuff?

So to see if you can ping the gateway, you hold down the WINDWOS key, and PRESS R. Then TYPE IN CMD and press enter.

A black screen should pop up. In that screen you type in: IPCONFIG /all. You then let us know what the IP address is. The Let us know what the IP Address for the GATEWAY is.

Ive sorted it myself by. upgrading it from 8.1 to windows 10
Thanks