Cant get my external hard drive to show

Closed
Tman2000 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday 25 November 2015 Status Member Last seen 25 November 2015 - 25 Nov 2015 à 00:55
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 - 25 Nov 2015 à 01:03
Hello,
I have recently connected an external hard drive to my computer and last week it showed the drive perfectly and this week it hasn't, it think that it might be because i went to format it and it worked perfectly and i think that i got rid of the OSDisk and recovery,
How do I get that back and also how do I split it up into more partitions please??

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 893
25 Nov 2015 à 01:03
Whether it get recognized on Device manager and Disk management?