February 3, 2016
-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Hey guys kinda new here but heres's the thing,my pc got infected by the andy android emulator,dunno what did it do to my pc but it ate tons of my file,some of my files can run but always crash or cant connect to internet,my internet connection in my pc is ok though but only garena chat can i use and all other software cant access to the internet
ive been thinking it was the virus from andy infected my pc it was pain in the ass
my google chrome keeps crashing and cant access to internet same as my mozilla fox,ie,steam and the only software i can use to connect to internet is only garena
i guess the andy software ate my files where i can run it but it keeps troubling me like internet connection,missing files,crashing all the time
hope you guys can help thanks

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag3 :
https://nicolascoolman.eu
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5. Click on Full.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

6. Close ZHPDiag.

7. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Ambucias
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor
Registration date
Tuesday February 2, 2016
Status
Last seen
February 3, 2016

i cant use the internet or anything ><
Registration date
Tuesday February 2, 2016
Status
Last seen
February 3, 2016

ah good news or bad i guess,just gonna factory reset it,say goodbye to all my files,cant take the risk to copy all my file works or anything
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Good luck!
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hi

Andy Android is not a virus so it can't have infected your pc however it could have corrupted some Windows files.

Remove Andy and reset your pc to a previous safe restore point.
Registration date
Tuesday February 2, 2016
Status
Last seen
February 3, 2016

factory reset?i tried doing system restore but it doesnt seem to be working since the last date that i can restore is the date that my pc is completely busted by that damn app
i did tons of scanning and stuff,it keeps showing andy files is full of malware and stuff well andy android is full of crap
Registration date
Thursday December 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 26, 2016
Andy and bluestacks type emulators slow down your computer and sometimes infect some window files.The best solution is simply to uninstall such kind of software and restore your computer to previous safe point.
Registration date
Tuesday February 2, 2016
Status
Last seen
February 3, 2016
>
Registration date
Thursday December 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 26, 2016

already did it but the last restore point where i can restore is where the virus infected me,cant go earlier than that date