Pokémon Platinum download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Pokémon Platinum is a remake of the Diamond and Pearl editions, as well as the fastest-selling game in Japan for Nintendo DS. This time, you are facing a new challenge and will explore new horizons, such as the mysterious Distortion World where the world's laws don't apply.
- The Distortion World: This is one of the main novelties of the release and will be the home of Giratina, a Pokémon that is part of the dragon trio and whose objective is to protect the territory. In this place, classic physics laws don't apply and constantly change.
- New content: A variety of new Pokémon moves have been included in this edition. The only way to acquire them will be via one of the three move tutors. In addition, the trios of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, along with Regice, Regirock, and Registeel, have been added. Two new characters, Looker, a police investigator on the trail of Team Galactic, and Charon, a Team Galactic admin, are also introduced.
- The Battle Frontier: This is a place where you can demonstrate your fighting skills and earn Battle Points. It consists of attractions, including Battle Castle, Battle Factory, Battle Arcade, Battle Tower, and Battle Room, each with its own rules.
- Poffins: You can now bake goods called Poffins from berries and feed them to Pokémon to improve some traits depending on the kind of Poffin you use.
- Vs. Recorder: It allows players to record battles held in the Battle Frontier or Wi-Fi Plaza.
- Trade Pokémon: The Global Trade System (GTS) allows players to trade anonymously over a Wi-Fi connection.
- Faster, better: The game speed has been increased so that you will be much faster in daily activities such as walking and surfing.
- The Wi-Fi Plaza: This is an extension of the previous Wi-Fi Zone, located in the basement of the Pokémon Centers. Here, up to 20 players could connect to participate in many mini-games (unfortunately, this feature is no longer maintained since 2014).
Pokémon Platinum features graphics pretty similar to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl versions with some improvements like redesigned moves for some animations. Also, some regions have been changed and some characters have been redesigned.
Duration and game modes
Pokémon Platinum offers a solo experience that can last up to 68 hours if you complete the main story and discover all the extras it provides.
What do the reviews say?
Pokémon Platinum has a high Metacritic score of 83/100.
"It is everything a Pokemon experience should be, and more." (Nintendo Power)
Pokémon Platinum has been rated PEGI 3, so it can be considered suitable for everyone.
How to install and play Pokémon Platinum?
- Once the Pokémon Platinum ROM is downloaded, you will also need to download a Nintendo DS emulator, like DeSmuME, DraStic, or any other one compatible with your device and operating system.
- Launch your Nintendo DS emulator, load the Pokémon Platinum ROM, and start playing.
- Pokemon platinum download
- Pokémon Unbound for GBA (ROM) > Download
- Pokémon FireRed for GBA (ROM) > Download
- Pokémon Emerald for GBA (ROM) > Download
- Pokémon Xenoverse > Download
- Mario Kart DS (ROM) > Download
- Cyberpunk 2077
- The Binding of Isaac
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
- Diablo II: Resurrected
- Stardew Valley
- Monster Hunter: World
- Fallout 4
- Fallout 76
- Pokémon Uranium
- ELDEN RING
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirh
- Genshin Impact
- Diablo III
- Baldur's Gate 3
- One Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0
- Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
- Loop Hero
- Pokémon Masters
- Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Princess Connect! Re: Dive
- Crime City
- FNaF World
- Raising Archangel
- Path of Exile
- Asdivine Saga