Playing MGS Disc 2 on emulator/Daemon Tools?

Solved/Closed
MetalBro4Life - May 6, 2009 at 10:54 PM
 usaid - Nov 29, 2012 at 02:18 PM
Hello,

I am using epsxe 1.7.0 as my PSX emulator. I have the isos of Metal Gear Solid Discs 1 and 2 downloaded. I have beaten Disc 1 (after beating Sniper Wolf) and went down the stairs, which is when I am supposed to put in Disc 2. But I can't load Disc 2, which asks me to load Disc 1 instead. How do I transfer over the data from 1 to 2. Also, I downloaded Daemon Tools and mounted both files, but nothing happens. Does anyone know a step-by-step approach to resolving this? Thanks!

MB4L
Related:

3 responses

when it says insert disc 2, just push Esc( escape ) and you should go back to epsxe 1.7.0 main screen thingy.
next you just click on 'file' on that bar at the top next to the other things like 'run' and 'config', and move your arrow down to 'change disc' and click on 'iso'. then a window should open with all your programs and documents in it, find your 'metal gear solid disc 2 iso file' and double click and it should go to the screen that says 'insert disc 2'. Now when the screen says push start, push start( your epsxe start button ) and it should check the disc and you should be able to continue.....

if it dose not work then there must be a problem with the iso files or the emulator you've got...

:D:D:D:D
thanks so much! I thought I couldn't play disk 2 thanks again!!!
fandelasketchup
Jul 2, 2011 at 07:03 PM
Using downloead/pirated games is illegal
This does not work, you get black screen.