Computer wont open anything and suddenly keeps running slow

Closed
moogleswrath - Feb 8, 2016 at 03:54 AM
 moogleswrath - Feb 8, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Hello,
every time i try to open a downloded game it comes up with the open file security warning i click run then nothing happens it wasnt doing it befor and has just suddenly started happening how can i fix it ????

2 responses

neel791 Posts 4 Registration date Monday February 8, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2016
Feb 8, 2016 at 08:26 AM
hi,

open the run box and enter following commands respectively

1. temp
2. %temp%
3. prefetch
after typing each command click on enter and select each and every file which appearing after pressing enter, then delete all files, some files would be deleted and some will not those which are not deleting just click on skip for that. Click on start and type disk clean up and select all folder which are appearing in that windows. Afterwards click on "ok". it will delete all unnecessary files from your system and then restart your system and tell me if its work.
thank you that helped with the freezing and stuff but the game still wiont open
actually no that hasnt slved anything after having it on for ten or so minuets it just starts lagging out again
neel791 Posts 4 Registration date Monday February 8, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2016
Feb 8, 2016 at 08:27 AM
hi,

try to do it with windows firewall disabled.
Feb 8, 2016 at 08:28 AM
and moreover run as an administrator also do check if your system meets the requirement of games