Even on a new PC, you may notice that your games are running slowly. Many factors can affect performances, but we still have some tips for you.
To make your game run with better performances:
- Make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements to run the game. If not, try to lower all the graphics parameters (it will reduce both the CPU and GPU charges). If you don't meet the RAM requirements, you should buy more RAM.
- Make sure no other resource-demanding program is running in the background.
- Install the latest drivers for your motherboard and graphics card
any more questions about hardware? check out our forum!
- How to fix a game that runs slow > Guide
- Game is running slow [solved] > Forum - Video Games
- My Acer aspire E15 is running very slow > Forum - Windows 8
- Clear RAM on Windows: via cmd, shortcut, without rebooting > Guide
- Call of Duty black ops steam must be running [solved] > Forum - Call Of Duty
- How to start Steam in big picture mode
- Among Us: tips & tricks
- How to share games on Steam
- Dota Underlords: best cheats and tips
- How to create a Discord server: private, public
- How to make video games: game engines and software
- How to fix a Failed to load Steamui.dll error on Steam
- The best horror PC games for Halloween (2022)
- Epic Games Store: Free Games List (2022)