Sudden appeared of broken/unstable sound effect

Closed
Kwerly Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 3, 2016 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2016 - Mar 3, 2016 at 05:33 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Mar 3, 2016 at 02:19 PM
hi ,,, sorry for interrupting in this hours ,,,, im facing a problem regards on the audio system of the ASUS computer ... recently i have been installed the latest version of the window 10( i guess) ... it doest show any inconvenience to my need while using the computer at the first day ,,, but the day after ,,, im trying to play a song out of my favorite song list and im found out that broken sound that propagates from its speaker ,,,, im tried to restart again thought that the speaker system might not fully running ... but after two restarting of computer ,,, the problem still continue happened at my speaker .... first thought that might be the music app problem ,,, but it still effect the sound quality even though im not using any music app .... quite hopeless and tried again with the headphone/earphone at the computer while playing music ,,,,, the broken sound appeared to be more visible through headphone and earphone .... i tried to search the control panel hope that i able to see the audio profile or maybe its properties ,, but still helpless since im not into this ..... i hope i able to get solution in here since im need the youtube to play some video that important to my study .... hope CCM can help me out of this thankyou
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 3, 2016 at 02:19 PM
It's possible that you need to update the audio chip drivers.
I suggest you download the free version of SlimDrivers. It can identify, download and install all the latest drivers. Just Google the name for a download location.

Good Luck