May 4, 2016
-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
-
Hi I wondered if anyone knew how to solve the problem of my outlook emails. I have been sending and receiving emails with no problems but now all of a sudden it will not send and they do not appear in the sent box either - This is from the main outlook when I click on the icon at the bottom of the screen.
If l go on the desktop mail box which is the shortcut version of my outlook email, l can send an email from there and view it in the send box.
I can also send and recieve emails normally if l log onto another computer.
I have only had the laptop since Febuaury and so it is all pretty new to me - have installed Office 365 and Kaspersky and made an outlook account as it was linked - seemed the easy option at the time.and everything has been fine until now - any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Hello

I am missing some information.

If you are talking about Microsoft Office Outlook which you obtained from Office 365, how can you manage to send e-mails from another computer?

Regards
i went onto Google from my friends computer and typed outlook email log in and went on a Microsoft corporation website and logged in. Just incase my terminology in my original post was confusing- my new email address for example only is ***@***
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Try again with the same computer of your friend, this time ensure you log out from Outlook.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!