- Dell precision 5530 headphone jack not working
- Headphone jack not working laptop - How-To - Windows
- Dell laptop headphone jack doesn't work ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba satellite headphone jack not working ✓ - Forum - Audio
- Acer laptop headphone jack not working - How-To - Hardware
- Headphone jack not working windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows
My best guess is you broke something within the socket and it's no longer making good contact. It's possible that a good computer tech could replace the jack. But, it might cost more that just replacing the laptop. Since these parts are not standardized he would need to identify and order the exact part. All of which adds to toe cost.