Hi vba dummy,
Assuming that there are no empty rows between the data you have and a row of data always has something in column A, try this code:
Dim x As Integer
x = 2
x = x + 46
Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(x, "A"))
How to implement and run a code:
- From Excel hit Alt + F11 to open the “Microsoft Visual Basic” window.
- Go to the top menu in the newly opened window > Insert > Module.
- Paste the code in the big white field.
- You can now close this window.
- Back at Excel, hit Alt + F8 to display the available macro’s.
- Double-click the macro you wish to run.
NOTE: macro’s cannot be reversed using the blue arrows. Always make sure you save your file before running a code, so you can re-open your file if something unforeseen happens or you want to go back to the situation before the code was run.