Facebook support not help me

Closed
Magasx Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 8, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 8, 2016 - Sep 8, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 8, 2016 at 04:41 PM
Hello,

I have big problem and i don't know what to do. I try ask help from Facebook support but they not give any option. Full story.

I created facebook account. I not used real name, last name or birth. I think there is many people who do same when they not want to share real stuff but want to use facebook or other place. So long time i used password. One day i wanted to change it and i done. After couple weeks i try log in to my account but i can't not. I forget password. Yes i know i need write somewhere but i not did it. So biggest problem start from here.

My email not working anymore in my country. They close service. I not write any number. So as you understand i not have any option to reset my password.

Next. I contact with facebook "support" support with "" because they not give me any support. I tell all story and i write that my real ID is not same as in my Facebook. I tell why. Because i used this for friends and groups. I send them real ID. This was first time. They write me back that ID and facebook info not the same. ok. I tell them second time that i write not same as in my ID. So they close case and this was Support.

ok. I write them second time and ask for help. I search in google and i find that if you can log in you can choose friends for if you lose your password you can ask them and they give you code or something like that. I not know about this function so i not did this. Bus with second email i ask for help that support help me and ask my friend from contacts that they can prove/confirm that i em who i em and i lost password.

Like from robot i got same message that my ID not same as in my facebook account. This was second "support".

They message:

Hi,
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, we can't confirm that this account belongs to you based on what you've submitted. To protect the security of everyone on Facebook, we can only grant account access if you confirm your identity with an acceptable form of ID.

ok. I used google again and i find other way to test. I choose that my account was hacked. I used my old password because i know it. I did all the same but after 24h. I get same message.

So now i lost in facebook "support". I don't know what to do next and how to get back my account..?

Everyday i'm trying log in but i can't. When i send them message i give my IP and all other info what i can't but they not interesting what i'm writing in messages.

For example if i write my name Batman and if i don't have ID with batman so they not help me. They don't care.

I know i guilty that i not have access to my account but when you saying all story asking to help give idea to ask my contact friends and they not interesting.. Then it's really sad.

So i don't know what to do next.. If i used one computer but i never push in browser remember password do windows still save passwords? Or maybe there is hack tool? I guess if i hack my own account this will not be crime?..

Sorry for my ENG language. :)

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 8, 2016 at 04:41 PM
Hello

I am sorry to say but you will never be able to recover your account,

Facebook requires that people use their real name which you have not. Facebook has therefore disabled your account.

Regards