Connected but no access

Closed
Seansean07 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 15 September 2016 Status Member Last seen 15 September 2016 - 15 Sep 2016 à 14:09
 Blocked Profile - 15 Sep 2016 à 19:42
Hello,
I've recently started having this problem with my Dell laptop. It was working perfectly until recently. It has been updated recently with whatever updates Microsoft put on it. I'm using Nortan Anti virus and have just recently re newed my subscription.

Im running the latest Windows 10... 10.1? I've tried following a few suggestions already but with no joy.

I've been trying to access the Internet and it simply won't. Web pages won't and I keep disconnecting and re connecting to my router and still no luck


iti


All other devices are connected.


Thank you.


1 response

Blocked Profile
15 Sep 2016 à 19:42
Set a network location. Does the internet connect on an ethernet cord?