Generating and logging jobsheets

Closed
rossanderson01 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday November 10, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 19, 2017 - Nov 10, 2016 at 09:59 AM
rossanderson01 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday November 10, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 19, 2017 - Nov 11, 2016 at 03:10 AM
Hi,

Is there a way of worksheets being generated by end users (for example, workers filling in a worksheet which generates the worksheet number sequentially) and then for this to be logged automatically in a table. If this is worded poorly, what I wish is for a worker (say on a tablet/ipad) to open up a programme or whatever and then a worksheet is there for them to fill out. This worksheet will then be automatically given a number which is then logged in a table/spreadsheet on micorsoft excel or similar which can be viewed by others i.e. office staff. The worksheet is then filled out and once complete saved or emailed so the office staff can view completed worksheet.

Thanks for any help in advance.

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 10, 2016 at 02:12 PM
what business do you want to be in, software creation or your current business?

Trying to create your own detailed software system is not wise. I suggest you research to find an existing software package that can be used for your business.

Good Luck
rossanderson01 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday November 10, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 19, 2017
Nov 11, 2016 at 03:10 AM
Hi,

No I appreciate I do not have the skills to create the software, I'm way, way off being able to do anything like that unfortunately! It would be nice to be able to create something to match what I have in mind but I'm under no illusions that doing that is above my skillset.

I should have probably been clearer in my initial post, I am looking for software/a programme that I can use to do that and advice on any that may allow me to do so.

Thanks.