No signal

Closed
bhenthot Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday December 27, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 28, 2016 - Dec 27, 2016 at 02:42 PM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 29, 2016 at 08:50 AM
Everytime i booth my computer, no signal always appear on the monitor. I need your help.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 27, 2016 at 03:19 PM
Have you checked your cables, and made certain they are connected? Post back, and we will go step by step, as you have made no effort to let us in on any details, such as what you have checked or tried!
bhenthot Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday December 27, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 28, 2016
Dec 28, 2016 at 09:13 AM
Dear Sir,

First, I checked the bios configuration, then installed the old OS... i. e. Win XP professional, but the installation was not done because when the system reboot, same problem appear on the monitor. Then I clean the RAM and reinstalled it and try if it will work but still of to no avail. Then I remove the CMOS battery and reinstall it after 30 minutes but still did'nt work. Problem was not solved. Need your help Sir. Thank you and have a very blessed new year.
Blocked Profile
Dec 29, 2016 at 08:50 AM
Please do not reload the OS because of issues such as these. Take out all of the RAm and leave only the Hardrive connected. Does it boot to error, or beep? If it DOES NOT beep, then the Motherboard is bad!