Wut am i doin wrong

Closed
cue - May 13, 2009 at 01:52 AM
signalup Posts 18 Registration date Sunday August 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2009 - May 13, 2009 at 04:31 AM
Hello,
i have a question for anyone with a answer deaing with the instalation of itunes. i bought my ipod offf of a friend w/ no instructions, everyone tells me that i have to down load itunes to instal media or music onto my device, and i was wondering if there was any other alternative to downloading things onto my ipod using like frostwire ofr any other website that wont give my computer a virus, hat i really wnt to do is install itunes, but everytime i clik download itunes 8.1 it downloads and then it ask me if i want to run(to instal the itunes 8.1) i click run and it just stop the screen that ask me if i wanna run it goes off and nothing happens. i even tried looking through my saved documents on my computer to see if it installd somewere on it, but i found nothin. can someone please help

1 response

signalup Posts 18 Registration date Sunday August 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2009 5
May 13, 2009 at 04:31 AM
No i am sorry to tell you that the only mean to transfer your data to your Ipod is using Itunes!