Windows boot up error [Solved/Closed]

andrewcole - Feb 22, 2017 at 11:49 AM - Latest reply:  andrewcole
- Mar 5, 2017 at 01:11 AM
Hello, helpssssssssssssssss

when i put in my windows 7 disc to boot it off
that it boots to a walpaper and a mouse on screen ,,,,,,,,,,no icons and pretends to respond if u put a disc in
when i boot normal mode into my windows XP the main os it just turns black and displays a mouse it has 2 memory block things one is just for storage other is for the os
it has a totalof 80 gb of storage when i try using my windows XP recovery disc it just says eror
click something to cancel
its a gaming pc from2001 its powered by so-yo sy- p41 firedragon mother board that has a turbo mode on it i relaced original graphics card and put some two sticks of crapy ram in it .its a goood pc? should ii take the main memory block to a place to get manually user info put in? as soon as the problem apear the computer automatically disabled the main usbs
See more 

5 replies

ac3mark 9588 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus June 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 22, 2017 at 06:38 PM
Thank you
So, you dont understand which partition to load the OS to? If the 7 Disk doesn't run, then your hardware may not be compatible. Does the 7 disk ever display any instruction? Where did you get the 7 disk from? Convert it to a USB drive and boot from that. If your USB is disabled, re-enable it in the BIOS! If the BIOS won't allow it, the USB is shot!
Idk it just showd options when i type ld a random button on kebord
It boots up and then it doesnt show option to log in or shut down
ac3mark 9588 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus June 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 24, 2017 at 05:03 PM
I can't help with no information. Where did you get the 7 disk?
andrewcole > ac3mark 9588 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus June 21, 2018 Last seen - Mar 5, 2017 at 01:11 AM
Omg it fixed it self now omg the for the tip of reinstalling it XD