- Windows boot up error
- Boot disk error windows 10 - How-To - Hardware
- Windows script host error access denied ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Windows xp installation error ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp certificate error ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Windows 8.1 error code 0xc0000001 ✓ - Forum - Windows 8
So, you dont understand which partition to load the OS to? If the 7 Disk doesn't run, then your hardware may not be compatible. Does the 7 disk ever display any instruction? Where did you get the 7 disk from? Convert it to a USB drive and boot from that. If your USB is disabled, re-enable it in the BIOS! If the BIOS won't allow it, the USB is shot!