- Toshiba satellite c55 touchpad not working
- Toshiba mouse stuck - Best answers
- Toshiba Satellite mouse pad stopped working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- My Toshiba Windows 8 , touchpad not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- How to reset your Toshiba Satellite mouse pad ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Touchpad not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Touchpad not working - Forum - Laptop
OK, boot the machine, and get to the desktop. Now, on your touchpad, place your index finger on the bottom right hand corner. Slide your finger upwards. Does the zoom change? If it does, then continue until it is acceptable. Inorder to avoid this in the future, go to your keyboard manager, and turn of gestures.