Havnt been able to log in for, literally, years.

Closed
Capnswife (I think) - 16 May 2017 à 23:26
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 17 May 2017 à 05:03
My yahoo email is my retrieval email. I havnt been able to get into it literally for years but until now it hadnt been a problem. However I have several tasks the require my backup retrieval account but I'm still unable to get into it. It's associated with my Facebook account if that helps. ***@*** is the account in trying to get into.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
17 May 2017 à 05:03
Forget about your Yahoo account. After 12 months of inactivity it was deleted.

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Yahoo