FB have been hacked

Closed
Fatin fayat - May 26, 2017 at 07:39 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 26, 2017 at 05:36 PM
Hello,

Someone have hacked my email, changed my details, changed my recovery email and change my contact number.. And everytime I do a new email the person would send report that I impersonating someone else n my account would be disable immediately by fb.. I have pages under my account n this really disturbed my business..

My first fb is ROZINAH JAAFAR is about 8years n PAGE bath 2 beauty but now my account have been deactivated by the person..

My 2nd fb is FATIN FAYAT n this was report by the person that I'm impersonating someone else and my account has been disable by fb.

My 3rd fb is JM KAPSUL PUTIH PENANG created in 2015 and have changed the name to ROZINAH ROZIE JAAFAR yesterday with 3 page under it QM HQ PENANG where I gave about 6+++ likes n still the same person report that I 'm impersonating someone else..

This is really ridiculous and fb just trust immediately someone report purposely to disturbed my fb account..

I have even make a police report and report to MALAYSIAN COMMUNICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA COMMISSION regarding this matter and they said they will forward the report to fb and gmail but till to-date I have receive no action from both parties.

So please do something and I request for my all fb account to be released back to me...

Please it's urgent as I'm unable to do my on9 business due to this matters..

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
May 26, 2017 at 05:36 PM
Hi

Your Facebook was not hacked! You have not observed Facebook's Terms of Use. Not only you have not used your real full name but you created more than one account.

Even the police and the MALAYSIAN COMMUNICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA COMMISSION will not be able to return your accounts.

Facebook will also never enable any of your accounts because you have not respected the Terms of Use.

I suggest that you go on with your life and forget about Facebook. Facebook is not a life necessity such as food, sleep, shelter and breathing.

Good luck