- Lost files after Windows recovery
- The key combination used to permanently delete a file from windows computer - How-To - Keyboard
- How to rename music files on windows 10 - How-To - Multimedia
- How to compile asm file in windows - How-To - Languages
- How to fix lnk files in windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Firefox temporary files location windows 10 - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
You can try to recover your lost files with the help of Disk Drill ( https://www.pandorarecovery.com/recover-deleted-files.html ). It worked for me, when I accidentally deleted some of my files (about 160GB of the last few years of wildlife photos, family photos, work documents, etc). I really needed and wanted them back! I should'd admit it's not free but effective.