Windows 10 boot problem

Closed
aby peter - Updated on Jul 26, 2017 at 03:19 AM
lorein0688 Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday September 22, 2015 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2018 - Sep 21, 2017 at 08:02 AM
Hello,

i switch on my lenovo b490 and it's shows only about boot menu and application menu but it's can help to open it...i saved the default changes but it's again showing like that what to do ...help me
Related:

1 response

lorein0688 Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday September 22, 2015 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2018
Updated on Sep 21, 2017 at 05:08 PM
To fix this enable and disable the fast start-up, this solution in many cases solve the boot issues in Windows 10

• First go to Start > Control Panel > Power Options.
• And click on “Choose what the power button does” and then select “Change settings that are currently unavailable.” And new options for Shutdown settings appear. And tick “Turn on fast startup” checkbox and click “Save changes.”
• After that reboot your PC/laptop and hold “Windows Key + R” as the desktop appears. Enter “services.msc” in the Run dialog box and press Enter key.
• Next take note of the service list which appear to delay their launch and right click those meeting the conditions, open and change their setting from default to delayed start and click on Save

Deleted by moderator