- Internet shows connected but can't browse
- Pc has internet but cannot browse - Guide
- Cannot open web pages but internet connected ✓ - Internet & Social Networks Forum
- Windows xp internet not working but connected ✓ - Network Forum
- Fenix internet llc - Guide
- Globe at home prepaid wifi connected but no internet ✓ - Network Forum
Ok, so just because the WIFI is on, doesn't mean it know its routes. Is the WIFI AP yours or your ISP's? If it is yours, then make certain your ISP router has access. If it is you ISP, contact them for support. Perhaps your WIFI is out of IP address and cannot issue any more via DHCP! There are too many variables here. We need more details. Does it browse for any other wireless devices?