Adding more Gigs to C Drive?

[Solved/Closed]
-
 pc eng -
Hello,
hey guys my name is Parth.
I have windows XP SP2, and 250GB Sata Hdd.
My C; drive contains of 10 gb space due to the foolishness of the PC assembler. yes i got an assembled PC. the C drive contains nothing but system components and d drive contains all the programs, games, data, etc etc.
The problem is when i installed Adobe Creative suite the shared componenets got installed thus reducing the space further on C drive. now whenever i use the programs the error comes the i m running low on disk space, click here to free some space. when i do that i hardly get 350 mb of free space which gets filled up quickly when i start using the adobe programs again, calling for the same error again. This has been bugging me for some time but can anyone tell me a way to free up my disk? I tried all methods to free unuseful data on c drive to an extent that now not even 1 unwanted data remains on C. i dont want to format my hdd coz i got 170gb of data that is very important to me as a graphics designer on D drive.
So my question is "Can i add more gigabytes to C: drive without having to format my PC?"
please i need help.
thanks in advance :)

2 replies

Nevermind guys i read another answer on these forums and downloaded EASEUS Partition Manager and expanded my C drive. Thanks for that answer guyz :D
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
Easeus Partition Manager can change the sizes of partitions on your hard drive. Download it here:

https://download.cnet.com/EaseUS-Partition-Master-Free-Edition/3000-2248_4-10863346.html?tag=mncol%3Bpop&cdlPid=10898593

Good Luck