The discussions

Avast...serial

Solved

Hello my avast is expired can someone help me find another key for it....thanx in advance

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Not able to load antivirus

Hello, i have downloaded and installed an antivirus on my pc. but once i reboot it , it fails to load.the icon appears on the right bottom of my scre...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Antivirus types

Hello, I have a problem with my system, the task manager was disabled by the administrator. I knew it was a virus and so I formated the system. How...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
BinaryBuddy

How to avoid checking mails by avg antivirus

Hello, I have installed a free AVG antivirus in my system.I also use Msoutlook-2007 to send/receive my mails.after completion of Avg trial peri...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
meesdrt

Avg cannot heal a trojan

Hello, i have a trojan on my computer named win32:prosti-bt and there are some files which are locked on my pc. i have avg on my computer which can...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
civicpower

Best antivirus

Hello, can someone tell me actually what is the best antivirus software i can get please? in fact im very often infected with all kinds of viruses a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Problem with antivir2008

Hello, anyone can tell me if antivir 2008 is really a good antivirus? Its just that it is asking me to pay for it and I have never heard about it so i...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
raphy00

Problem with avg

Hey there, Last time while doing a complete full scan of my pc avg apparently found sone viruses which were in my recycle bin i empty it at once bu...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2008 by
prisonbreak.me

Antivirus nowhere to be found

hey there, This morning when I switched on my computer I noticed that my antivirus wasn't there so what I did I just reinstall it but it keeps...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2008 by
Zennon4

Antivir2008 a virus?

Hello, anyone can tell me if antivir 2008 is really a good antivirus? Its just that it is asking me to pay for it and I have never heard about it so i...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
karine555

What antivirus the best???

Hello,can i know what name antivirus the best???n what name antivirus is kill every program???

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
subrata

Still having antivirus xp 2008 problems

Hello, Through following the instructions on various websites, I was able to remove parts of the virus. I was able to download AVG 8.0 and run a sca...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
Amber

Antivirus sight open automatically

Hello, i m working with windows xp pro. when i am open the any sight... antivirus 2008 open and scan automatically.. and spyware is also scan aut...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
dhlexp

Best antivirus needed

Hello, can someone tell me actually what is the best antivirus software i can get please? in fact im very often infected with all kinds of virus...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
panamabreak

Antivir 2008

4 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
v

Best antivirus

Hello, a friend installed kaspersky antivirus on my machine still geting some malwares, my brother put mcafee on it was working fine till not letti...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
BeholdInfinity

Antivirus wanted

Hello, what is the best antivirus i can have please? the fact is that i have many times spyware and viruses and now i want that to stop and actuall...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2008 by
raphy00

Antivirus needed

Hello, my antivirus just gave me an alert that a trojan was detected on my pc and could not heal it im using avast as antivirus and anyone can help...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
raphy00

Antivirus not working

hello buds , i just noticed some files missing on my pc and i think its a virus..i run a scan on avg antivirus but its not getting it! go you rea...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
askmehelp

Best antivirus?

Hello, anyone can tell me whats the best antivirus actually please? dont tell me its avg because ive already that and personnally its not.. than...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Antivirus missing

This morning when I switched on my computer I noticed that my anti virus wasn't there so what I did I just reinstall it but it keeps telling me t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
ituserit

Why avg???

Hello, i just wanted to know the reasons that make avg one of the best???

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
recommendspc

What about mcafee

Hello, I would want to know whats happening with MC AFEE please! where Is it good or better to use?

5 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
zefenix

Is avast really good????

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
zefenix

Problem with avg on vista

Hello , I am dyna I have a hp530 laptop , when i bought it i got vista home basic for free even if i am not use with this operatin...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2008 by
bitboyx

Mcafee + avg?

Hello, I got the newer Toshiba laptop running Windows Vista. I used up my free subscription to McAfee and uninstalled it. I downloaded AVG free...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
karine555

Avira v/s mcafee???

Hello, i would be glad to know the winner of this contest between these two anti virus,,,,,so whih of them do you think is the number one;-)

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2008 by
crazy_devil

Avg mail scanning

Hi, I have installed Avg antivirus since last week and i would like the antivirus to scan my incoming e-mails from outlook also i don't real...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
jenifer0703

.dll's in my startup menu. kaspersky cant fix

I posted this on another thread but it will probably be better here. this could be a lifesaver for me. Here is my problem: A little while ago, I w...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2008 by
tigz54
Results 601 - 629 out of a total of 629