The discussions

Reactive the gmail

Hello My gmail account is disabled by the hacker.please reactive my gmail please. My gmail:***@*** My password is: Thank you for your support

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
dannyds

How i m recover my acc

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 My acc hack please help

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
dannyds

Facebook and gmail accounts hacked

Hello, My facebook and Gmail account were hacked. I only found out about this site and tried to retrieved my accounts however I forgot the answers...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovery mail in gmail

Hi, I am kiran, unfortunately i deleted some important mails in my gmail. so please recovery data in my mail. so please help on this.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget my gmail password and security question

I am forget my gmail password and security question and I wanna to log in my gmail how can I do it tell me plz

Ambucias

Where to call for account recovery help please

Hello, where to call for account recovery help please Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Ambucias

Account recovery

Hello, I am getting a message that the Account recovery is not available to my account. My email address is : ***@*** Please help! Malkiat Si...

Ambucias

Forget gmail account

Hello, sir MY name is HIMANSHU SINGH pratap AND mob no.deleted by moderator . I thik my gmail account is ***@*** . sir i wana to open my gm...

Ambucias

How to recover a mail deleted an year ago

Hello, I have deleted a mail 1 year ago which contain a pdf attachment which was sent to me by me. Bt I need that now. Could you please help me t...

BunoCS

Gmail hacked

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0please,help me.my gmail acc is hacked.

dannyds

Settings

Hello, I just wanted to see if you guys can send me my password in an email to my ***@*** account? I haven't had to sign in in so long because I s...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Deleted mail

Hello, I was configured mail id with Mac Book and after that I was deleted my account but unfortunately, all message deleted from gmail account. H...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I'm trying to get online with my smart phone so I can read my email messages when I'm away from my laptop computer. But it keeps asking me...

Ambucias

My gmail account has been disabled for over 2 days.

Hello, My gmail account has been disabled over 2 days and I have all my doctor's and other appointments on the google calendar. I am 83 years o...

BunoCS

I cant login my gmail and orkut acccount

Hello, I cant login my gmail and orkut account,both of them having same username and password. when I am triying to open it,shows that the user n...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2016 by
guru

Pls help me password recovery solved

Hello, Sir my account password recovery and solved Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

BunoCS

Deleted emails

Hello, How can I retrieve permanently deleted emails from my Gmail account? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
Moses

Lost of phone number & password

Hello, I need help to recover my gmail password and I don't u the phone number I use in opening the mail pls help me Configuration: iPhone / Ch...

Ambucias

Pop3

Hello, Task '***@*** - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact ...

BrianGreen

Recover my gmail account

Hello, * @*** Im kindly asking for the easy way to recover my above gmail password

dannyds

How to get the deleted mails from my mail id permanently

Hello, Dear Sir/Madam, I need to retrieve the old mails since from past 1 year from my mail ID as it got completely deleted from my mail. ...

Computertech

My accouny was hacked

Hello, my account was hacked please help me to recovewr my account Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

Computertech

How to get trash deleted emails from gmail

Hello, How to get trash deleted emails from gmail Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Computertech

Allowing microsoft outlook to access my gmail

I have been trying for months to open my gmail through outlook. I am unable to set up my gmail on my outlook account. The message I get is that outloo...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2016 by
ac3mark

How to get back my account in google play

Hello, Please help me to get back my account in google play.

Ambucias

Recovery of gmail

Solved

Hi, can you please help to recover gmail ID. Even I dont have recovery Email and recovery Mobile no.

Ambucias

Gmail i'd is hacked

Hello, My gmail I'd is hacked and change password plz recover my password my email ADD. Is ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Recovery of my gmail account

Hello, please help to recover my gmail account and my gmail username is ***@*** Configuration: Adroid / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

Chuckie Gonzalez

Please unlock gmail account

Sir, Please unlock gmail account Password.

Computertech

My gmail account hacked and passward and phone no reseted

Hello, I am Bijumonks Deleted by moderator My g mail account is hacked before 7 days ago. my account contact no also reseted now. my original n...

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password and all info relating to it

Hello, I have forgotten my gmail password for ***@*** and cannot remember any info relating to it as I did not use it in a long time. I have curre...

Ambucias

Gmail password

Hello, Please recover my gmail password

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover old gmail account

Hello, my gmail account deleted one year before.But now I want restore that gmail account.What I can do.please help me sir.......very urgent C...

Ambucias

Forgot office gmail password also phone number

Hello, fordet my office gmail password also phone number Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Dear Sir, Plz help me my google account was hacked and someone change my gmail password and facebook password, bt i cant sign in my acco...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, kindly please help me recover my google account that was been hacked. they changed all recovery settings. More thanks and Godbless...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail forgot password

Hello, i forgot my password og gmail. I dnt remeber the recovery email password too and those secret question also. What shall i do. I can't lose my g...

dannyds

Gmail account is hacked

my gmail account [***@***] is hacked on 12/2/2016 and recovery email or phone number changed how can I do plz help me

Ambucias

Recovering the gmail messages from the trash of 4 years

Hello, i have deleted the important messages from ***@***. i need to get back what to do. i deleted in trash also. is there any possibility to...

dannyds

My gmail is hacked

Hi sir my name is karan bhoir my account ***@*** is hacked and hacker changed my recovery email and phone I can't recover it plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget my gmail password and lost recovery mobile

I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possible. Thanks, ...

Ambucias

My gmail username and password anyone hack.please hel me

Closed

Hello, my gmail password and gmail username anyone hack. Please help me.

Ambucias

Forget gmail password and security question

Solved

Hello, I forget my gmail password. Please help my problem. my gmail account = ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 42.0

Ambucias

How can we recover deleted trash mail

Hello, pls how can i recover my deleted trash ?pls help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 44.0

Ambucias

Hacked gmail account

Hello, sir my name is Reenu Sharma my gmail ID is ***@***. it has been hacked Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 29.0

Ambucias

Reset gmail password

Hello, Hi sir plz help me rest my password with phone recovery I tried rest my password with phone recovery but gmail page didn't work it he's...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
bala

Gmail accounts hacked - recovery form wont work.

Hello, My gmail accounts have been hacked and the recovery forms are not working for me. The hacker took all my gmails and also took my facebook....

3 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail flooded with spam

My acct flooded with gibberish...2-3 messages per minute...each different and no word in any language...looks like encrypted info Any way to stop?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Some one hacked my gmail account

Hello, Hi my self lakshmi and some one has hacked my gmail account kindly help me out with that password.

3 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2016 by
JONDZ

My gmail got hacked

Hello, my gmail is hack pls help me sir Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

6 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 7201 - 7250 out of a total of 9,122