The discussions

How to get back account gmail was hack

Hello, My account gmail was hack, and i was folow the instruction from google and i have no reply. Hacker was change email and number ponsel to. Pl...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Forgotten password

Solved

Hello, Hi plz help me out with my password ,how to get it for same I'd..

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, How do i reset my password without asking about phones numbers? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
johnstones

Gmail forgot password

Solved

Hi. Iforgot m password ,please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

I dont remember my password

Hello, I dont know what is wrong with my email address l typed the correct email and password but it is said to be incorrect ,what can be the probl...

Ambucias

Recover my gmail passward

Hello, Hi I am ashish ramteke My requiest is have a about my gmail passward ,i forgot then plz help how cecover the my password Plz hel...

Ambucias

Recover my password

Hello, I could not access in to my above noted gmail box- I am forgotten my password Please restore my gmail box and kindly issue me the new pass...

Ambucias

My gmail password reset

Hello, I am charan rathore please help the my gmail password is reset. Thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

Ambucias

Someone hack into my gmail account

hello my gmail account has been hacked and some one deleted so mail and i wan to get the mail back because i never even seen it so can u tell me how t...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

I rest my gmail password

Hello, 1.My Gmail is forget password .. I rest my password ..But Via SMS with Phone No. My Phone was Lost.. I want to get my Gmail. 2.I want to kn...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

I cannot login to my gmail account

Hello, I was unable to log in to my Gmail account, and when I provided the number I used during the registration process. It response the phone num...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Hacked account

Hello, can you help me? because my account was hacked :( please solve my problem? please? please? please? :'( Configuration: iPhone / Chrom...

Ambucias

Disabled gmail account

Hello, i have a gmail account and 3 days ago it was disabled and i don't know the reason.i have lots of important information related to my job an...

Ambucias

How to find all mails without labels

Solved

Hello, How to find all mails without labels ? Regards Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

3 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovering and old gmail account that was hacked(2007)

My account ***@*** with invitation from Hermes Lavallén Tobaldi/was hacked in 2007/while in Madrid/Spain/. I would like to know/If I can recover it an...

Ambucias

Can't access my old e-mail address

Hello, I'm having a problem. I can't access my old e-mail address which is ***@***. and I cant because it has my old phone number which is \****...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover gmail account not used for a long time

Hello, hello my gmail account hacked and recovery email and phone number is changed. This thing https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/240...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I have forgot my gmail password and the number deleted by moderator i provided was not in use .kindly help me Configuration: iPhone / Ch...

Ambucias

Someone changed my gmail d password & i forget my phone number

Hello, sir/ mam someone changed my gmail account password & i forget my phone number who is registered in this account. please help me Confi...

Ambucias

Recovering my gmail pasword

I forgot my pasword for my gmail I don't have my telephone number that I just to have..?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

How to recover account

Hello, I need to recover my acount Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

BunoCS

Old gmail account

Hello, please help me get back my old gmail account by the ID ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.109

BunoCS

Forgot password

Hello, I have change my phone number and i forgot my password Please help me I have inbox to work with now but i cant access

BunoCS

Deleted emails -- all emails

Hello, I deleted emails under "all mail" and it deleted all mail boxes --- how can I retrieve all the deleted emails Configuration: iPad / Saf...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2016 by
ac3mark

A member who is not anymore at our organization stole our gmail

Hello, We are NGO dealing with cultural events. One of our members is not any longer part of our organization for the reason "duty abuse". The sam...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Can not accsess my gmail accounts

Hello, I need access to two of my Gmail accounts that I have forgot my password to. one email is my primary email and the other one is my recovery e...

Ambucias

I need to recover my lost password without changing it

Closed

Hello, need to get my old password back all possible verifications except cellular device will do because the old password is multilinked pl...

hans

Disabled gmail account

Hello, Whenever I am trying to open my gmail account, follwing msg are shown. Google Account disabled due to suspicious activity kindly help...

Ambucias

My id get back

Hello, My gmail id hack,change the password and recovery.so I get back my id. This I'd hack: ***@*** Pls sir back my I'd. Configuration: iPho...

Ambucias

I forget my gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail password

BunoCS

How can you include this outdated information?

Hello, This information is out of date. Gmail allows you to click the picture icon to upload a file from hard drive or cloud storage, directly fro...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Need to change facebook password but dont know my gmail password

Hello, long story short, I created my Facebook and gmail a few years ago. My parents have since gotten mad at me and changed my Facebook and gmail pas...

BunoCS

Iforget my gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail password

BunoCS

Hacked account

Hello, my id ***@*** has been hacked

BunoCS

Recover my deleted mails from gmail

Hello, can u please recover my deleted mails from gmail please thank u

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2016 by
brandon.techlehman

Can't change my settings in gmail

Hello, Please could someone help me, I have tried everything. I can't seem to change my settings in Gmail. The only options I have are signature...

sheva55

Gmail account was disabled

Hello, My Email ID IS :***@*** My Gmail Account has been disabled. How to Enable it. Please help me

sheva55

Someone hacked my facebook account

Someone hack my facebook account and changed my email.Please help me.

Ambucias

Lost emails while trying to move to a newly created folder

I was trying to create a new label and add some emails to it. I tried to name it "job search january 2016." I already had a folder called "job search...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2016 by
brandon.techlehman

Unknown person change my gmail password. need help to recover

Hello, Sir, I am Zhopove Tunyi. Last night my brother report to me that my Gmail account password have changed by unknown person. I tried to login ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover gmail account

Hello, I have done everthing and i can't recover my account, the account is @***. is there anything i can do? Configuration: iPhone / Safari...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, My name is vanessabrown im having ahard time logging into my account i know my email but i cannot remember my password please help Confi...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Yvonne

Hello, I would like to no how would go back when I first used this computor for emails I think it was in 2013 Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Forget gmail password and security answer

dear Sir/ Ma'm, please help me to loggin my gmail account, i forget my gmail password and security answer, there was so many important emails for m...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovering messages

Hi I cannot recover my trash deleted messages. Is there a way to it via iphone ?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Recovery of permanently deleted mails from a label category in y

Hello, I permanently deleted messages a few hours ago, by mistake from my gmail , from one of my LABELS help !! can i get them back ?? Con...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail account recovery

Solved

Hello, I have tried everything to get my gmail account back as it has been hacked and even after filling in all the information required they stil...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot password

my customers changed his password 28 hours and he forgot his password for his email. When we try to reset his password, we couldn't because the phone ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

I am unable to attach a file in gmail? please

Hello, I am unable to attach a file in gmail? please Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.19

9 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
Esther

Unable to retrieve my gmail account

Dear Team, Can't access my account by all possible way. Account ***@*** As I have lost my Registered Mobile Number and I dodon't remember the sec...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 7251 - 7300 out of a total of 9,121