The discussions

Hard question

So i have a Google account that a petson hacked in it on top of that every time I change the password comes with a security and every time I get one o...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2017 by
xpcman

Fix my facebook asap

Hello, Please fix my facebook cant get in it System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, Will you please help me fix my account i dont know what happened System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883....

Ambucias

My facebook account was disable

Hello My facebook account is disable

Ambucias

Improve internet speed

How can I improve my internet speed?

Ambucias

Facebook disabled reviewing documents

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get b...

Ambucias

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we

Hello, Hello, when I sign in in my facebook after of writing of username and password then write this massage Unfortunately, you won't be able t...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

My facebook disabled

Hello, my Facebook has been hacked an disabled an I don't know why ! I try to long in but unfortunately I can't due to my page being disabled .Can you...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, Don't know why I'm baned System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Facebook disabled reviewing documents

Hello, When im opening its show like this ''Thank You Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these addi...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, i want to enable my face account System Configuration: System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 51.0

Ambucias

Hello, System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.93 Sir my account disabled

Ambucias

I don't know why my about was deactivated. And I have this as the only way to get in touch with most family. As well as pictures that cannot be replac...

Ambucias

Facebook my account is completely blocked, no help from facebook

Facebook My account is completely blocked, no help from Facebook (login error) So When i go to login to Facebook, it comes up about a post I post...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Browsers stop responding

Hi, I have figured out how to fix browsers when they stop responding in Windows 10 (netsh int .....) . Now I would like to know how to get them to...

Ambucias

Restore setting

Hello, Sir i want your mobile full restore setting . System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 51.0

Ambucias

Cancel any subscription i have for classmates

I no longer want to subscribe to classmates and will dispute any renewal or other fees that are scheduled for my membership with classmates. I subscri...

Ambucias

Account disabled

Hello, Sir my Facebook account is disabled,I am so worried about my account,so I request you please reopened my account, I am very thankful to you. ...

Ambucias

How to activate my fb password?

i open a facebook account with my phone number. And then I deactivate my facebook account from 3 month later.Now I forget password and I lost my phone...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2017 by
Yin Than Htay

Why can't i login into facebook? says can't login to facebook

Closed

Every time I try to login with my email it says Can't login to facebook We noticed some suspicious activity on your account that needs to be reviewed...

Last reply on 7 Feb 2017 by
kieferschild

Why is my facebook newsfeed unreadable?

All my letters have now turned to blocks for the 2nd time this week. Have screenshot of it and have reported it both times but no response. Can someon...

kieferschild

My facebook account has been disabled

Hello. Plz open my Facebook account it has been disabled for almost a month. Am Mylius Victor Asila Asila

Ambucias

Facebook account hacked

Hello facebook, so l have this issue with my account that l need help with. someone hacked into my account and changed most of my facebook details...

Ambucias

Forgot password

i open a facebook account with my phone number. And then I deactivate my facebook account. Now I forget password and I lost my phone. What should I ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Fb was disabled

Hello, my name is Cedric and I guess I made a mistake on fb how can I get it back System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot login approval code

Closed

Hello, i forgot my facebook login approvel code.but i'm not forgot passward how can l do? System Configuration: System Configuration: System Co...

Last reply on 6 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

My facebook account blocked

Hello, My Facebook account is blocked PL opened it System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Hello, Sir. My account is disabild plese help me . I uesing 7 years this account .this account imp 4 me ...help me please.. System Configurat...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

I forgot my Gmail password can you please help me

xpcman

Looked i'd

Hello, Pls My I'd are locked to pls m I'd unlocked

Ambucias

Hello, My name is Tim Smith and I was on Facebook on messenger and all of a sudden my account was disabled and I don't know why ??? Can u please tel...

Ambucias

Hello, I can't get into my Facebook, a message says I was disabled? Have I been hacked or disabled? If disabled, please explain why. If hacked, how ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Faceboook disabled

Hello, i think that my account is disabled without my mistake..please I need my Facebook profile to communication with my puples..I am a school te...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2017 by
Shuumi

Facebook id locked

Hello, Pls open the this id was very important pls open the I'd currently are new password pls again open the id

Ambucias

I don't know password

I don't know my password plz

Ambucias

Download anything from internet

how we download anything from internet ?please help me

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Dearvsir my facebookk account is disabled so please help me..how to enable.

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

What is this site?

I was googling to find a MP3 download site. So I can download songs for my community radio show and for some reason got this. Doesn't look like you ha...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Internet connection for xpcman

One of my computers is having trouble accessing any web pages, even though I am connected to the internet by wifi and I found an answer from "xpcman" ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2017 by
allanjw

No sound on youtube

Solved

Hi, I have no sound on YouTube.

9 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2017 by
dpseo

Unable to sign in

I'm unable to sign in. It doesn't accept any method. It says it can't verify me a duet it says my account is there. Can you contact me at removed by m...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook account back

Hello, Sir i want back account my id. Saqi Saqi..

Ambucias

Recover facebook account

Hello, My name is Cameron Smith and I'm trying to recover my face book page and my recovery phone number I lost and now Simone els has that number c...

Ambucias

Facebook account hacked

Solved

Hello, Someone hacked my facebook id and changed pass word, email id and phone number so how can I remain my lost facebook Id System Configurat...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, I m Snigdha my account was disabled plz someone help me to access my account System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chro...

Ambucias

Email address download

how to get email address from internet

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2017 by
ac3mark

Facebook was hacked, created a new account

hey please Help me ..!! My acount was hacked and now i'd made another which is disabled du to the verification :'( Kindlyyy tell me what i do the link...

Ambucias

Facebook account is disabled please help me

Hello, I want my account log in System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

I cannot open my account

Hello, Android /

Mr Awesome Kaifee

Facebook disabled

Hello, System Configuration: System Configuration: Linux / Chrome 30.0.1599.114 hi facebook. my facebook aas disbled please active my faceb...

Ambucias
Results 10451 - 10500 out of a total of 20,580