The discussions

Facebook temporarily locked

Hello, Hi my id is temperay locked.how to unlock my id.plz my id unlock..gmail:***@*** Password"removed by moderator Configuration: Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail account password forget

i have forget my gmail ac. password I have tried to get to reset my password by clicking on forget password but now google is not asking recovery by m...

11 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Private line and email

I have people braking in my phone line

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, My name is najma Maam my Facebook account has been disabled yesterday and I can't log on with my email address and phone number please he...

Ambucias

How to deactivate facebook account

Hello, i want to Unprescribe from Facebook,its not for me,i dont have a clue about computers and stuff,its just not for me. Thanks anyway. Con...

Ambucias

Not able to unlock my facebook account don't remember anything

Solved

Hello,i am not able to unlock my fb account because i don't remember anything about my account and also i had changed my handset please help me to un...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

I'm locked out of my google account

I have forgotten my email recovery password an my email pass word an have lost my mobile phone number so I have been also told when my I though I made...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

How to login to snapchat

Hello, What do I do to log into my snapchat if I don't have my number or email verified to my account please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
Aliyahsade

Facebook got reported

Hello, My facebook got reported and I don't know who did it. I really need my facebook to get a hold of my friends Configuration: Configuration...

Ambucias

My account has been disabled without reason

Hello, My name is Amany sy my accuont on facebook has been disabled,so could you please help me ? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.76

Ambucias

Can't change my password for facebook

Hello, How can i get back in my Facebook it is saying that to put my email in and it will send me a cold to my email but does not send me one ...

Ambucias

My phone number is change

Hello, Yes I can't receive my code to log on to facebook because I have a new phone new. Can you please send my log in code to my email ***@*** in...

Ambucias

Can you please report fake profile on instagram?

dejana_i_nenada_official First fake profile.You can see two guys in one picture croped. Another one fake profile is neso.jerinic picture of monkey....

Ambucias

Can't log into facebook

Hello yes I have a new phone number and I can't receive the login code because facebook is sending the code to my old phone number can facebook the se...

Ambucias

Facebook issue

Hi I am having trouble logging into my Facebook account I use to be able to login with no problems. But now before I'm about to login numbers appear a...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
Kstyle

Close the fake id

Hello, Sir I need a help from you.someone made fake id & used my photos please delete that account sir Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.13...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

My facebook account was disabled

Hello, Please give me my account back.. im waithing this since last years.. facebook said they will give it back to me . But until now, im not got i...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Unblock my account please

Please please unblock my account

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't open my account help me!

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 48.0 maybe 1 week ago i try to change my account name but its not change. What's going wrong in my account. T...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Internet works but desktop won't detect ethernet cable

Okay, so, I have a computer running on Windows 7 Ultimate, Dell computer. My internet works fine. But my computer doesn't detect my Ethernet cable, ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

I can't log in my account

Hello, I can't log in my account it says we'll get in touch with you at the email address you provided after we've review your ID PLEASE HELP ME. Con...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account for reviewing additional documents

When I want to login than they told me, "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We...

10 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
GMPILOT

Facebook way to use my first account instead of starting over

Hello, Hey. The other day my facebook just quit. And it was 4 in the mourning when i was sleepin. I had to make a new account. I dont like that all...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Please i want my facebbok that was disabled to be active again.

Hello, Please i am pleading that my personal account with the name should be pardoned and restored back. I have some important things i saved there...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Okay I've been trying to recover my facebook account and I've been trying to upload new photos (documentation) along with it. Even tried going for an...

Ambucias

I don't remember my skype password

Hey I need ur help I have to remember so many passwords and I forgot my Skype password can u please help me?!?!

laramariaeuler

Add pin number to downloading apps on lg smart tv

I would like to restrict being able to download apps on my lg smart tv. I have added PIN numbers to apps on our tv, but how I restrict downloading the...

ac3mark

Can't log into facebook password has been changed

Hello, my name is Manuel. I have been trying to get back into my Facebook acct. but it says my password has been changed help Configuration: Configu...

portoman

Hello, my fb account is disabled due to no reason , fb is saying that i do any violent activity and asking for confirmation by giving my Govt id ... ...

Ambucias

Hi, thanks for contacting us. it looks like we couldn't confirm

Hello, Hi, Thanks for contacting us. It looks like we couldn't confirm that you're the owner of this account because you didn't provide ID with inf...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

You tube video dowwnload

How to download you tube video Plzzzzz....help me Tnx ccm team K.v.chaudhari

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, Why my account is disabled...... please help me to open my account Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 35.0.1916.141

Ambucias

Disabled account

Only used my name Cheryl Elaine Gibson. My information is affiliated with my picture. Phone number is still the same removed by moderator for the enti...

Ambucias

Forgot password

I need my password

xpcman

Re activate my account

Hello, please re activate my account i was cancceld Configuration: Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Ambucias

Re open facebook disabled

Hello, Sir need to help you're please tell me how I able un disabled Facebook account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Facebook

how can I update my facebook account?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Instagram

Solved

I used a school email for my Instagram and I got logged out of it and I can't resent my password so is there any other way to change it?

Ambucias

Forgot password and lost mobile number

Can someone help with resetting a gmail account ? Lost mobile number

Ambucias

Help to locate stolen phone

hi my name is brandon i got my phone stolen, i need to locate my phone. but the gmail account i used had a old number so my current number wont work...

ac3mark

Remove my "jesi marma sing" fake account

Hello, Sir Please help me. Someone using my photos and User name. so delete my fake Account. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

ac3mark

Internet times out

Hello I'm having internet problems on my laptop, I use wireless internet and I'm using windows 10 and the internet icon said it's a connected and has...

ac3mark

Laptop internet is connected but can't browse

Hello, i have broadband internet connection .internet connected to my pc but when i load any webpage it says there is no internet connection so pleas...

ac3mark

Internet discontinue after few sec but dsl working well

i used teracom modem, problem is that the internet (led) light on modem discontinue after 1 hr but for 10-15 second and again start automatically af...

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled reviewing documents

Hello, Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85my fb not opening and saying unfortunately sone review etc... plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

My facebook is hacked

Hello, My facebook is hacked..someone changed my password and i tried to recover my account but it seems impossible ..plz i need help Configuratio...

Ambucias

I don't have # phone

I need to reactivate my account and you only have one option which is to have a security # sent to a cell phone! I don't have a phone and I'm in Guate...

Ambucias

Facebook login problems

Hello, i have a complicated problem , i cant log into my facebook because of login approvals that are sent to my phone number which i lost earlier t...

Ambucias

Streaming live sports

Greetings! Please let me know how to stream live sports. I am a novice and my husband would like to watch sports on my computer.I read some of the an...

Ambucias

I can't sign into favim

Hello, I recently joined favim as the nickname 'dangerous' after u signed up I can't log in and when I try it says error, i've tried to do it on the...

Ambucias
Results 10651 - 10700 out of a total of 20,559