The discussions

Once had msn now i don't

Hello, for some reason i'm to create an account to have actess to msn.why can't i sigh in with my gmail address?how did i lose msn or hotmail? Syst...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Stolen mobile. deactivation of facebook

Closed

Hello, Sir My mobile has been stolen and facebook with that phone. I forgot the username and password. I registered the facebook only with one mob...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook account is blocked

Hello, My account is blocked from midnight yesterday.. and am trying al the ways to retrieve my account but not possible and am not able to contact ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Need to change my email for facebook

Hello, I recently closed my ***@*** account and now have ***@***. I need to know how to change it so I can log in to Facebook. System Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2017 by
Lona DeCasper

Recovering password

I've changed my phone number so they're sending my information to my old number. Need help please.

xpcman

Snapchat

how it work,what is the benefit of snapchat

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, please give me back my account which id l will send you it is confirm that l will cheng my name i have a only one id please give me back my i...

Ambucias

Recover facebook account

Hello, the person who created my fb account for me so basically she says there is no hotmail account isnt there another way I can get to recover my fa...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2017 by
robertosburn

Help me to recover my fb account from disable

Hello, My fb account was disabled i appeal already about my problem...until now no action...i still have a chance to recover my fb account?plesase h...

Ambucias

Google play services

Please how do I download Google Play Services, and how do I update it?

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Guide me to reactivate fb ac

Hello, My ac not opening.. what happened?? asking some additional information for identifying... Kindly guide how to re activate my ac.. Thank ...

Ambucias

Close my skype account

Solved

Please close my Skype account

Ambucias

Create another fb account after my account got disabled

Hello, sir, can I create another fb account with same user name after my account has been disabled?? what will be the best I could do sir? please...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Using magic jack

can I begin to make calls now?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Cant get into my google ***@***

Having problem with password for my gmail ***@*** and the nunber its under I dont have anymore plz help

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, Am kem ruth and my account was disabled for no reason which I don't understand,kindly enable it to me I mean activate it for me please.Am w...

Ambucias

Cant go to my facebook acnt. after giving the id that they need

Hello, I can't open my facebook account after I gave my id that they needed and this is what it says "We'll get in touch with you at the email addre...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Latest pealplayer downloader

The latest version stop working at a website where it has worked before. It does not work with EDGE, Firefox or Chrome. An older version still works a...

Ambucias

I have my phone but i did not receive my approval code

Hello, i have my phone but i did not receive my approval code at my phone, what i do for receiving my code help me please System Configuration: Sys...

Ambucias

My page on facebook got hacked

Hello, My page got hacked how to recover it please help me urgently it is a business page. Charbel Assaf System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55...

Ambucias

Finding my facebook account

Hello, am lingani i had a facebook account an i lost my password of my account and i was using mobile number removed by moderator and also using y...

Ambucias

Hello, My facebook account is diseble please open my facebook account System Configuration: System Configuration: System Configuration: Android...

Ambucias

Cant access my account

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91 please back my id

Ambucias

Problem with facebook

Hello, I can't remember the pasword of my facebook account and I am afraid I am loosing every photo and coments that I had on facebook. What should ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Internet shows connected but can't browse

Closed

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum andI have this little problem that there is Internet connection on my pc but none of the browsers can open web...

Ambucias

Hello I've been disabled Facebook account by mistake I hope that you are re- activated and Thanks giving

Ambucias

Lost facebook and yahoo password

Hello, Hi my mobile has lost my fb book id password and Yahoo account password also forgotten..plz help me.. my mobile number also not available ...

Ambucias

Facebook user

Hello, I'm Not Ableti still Retrieve My Old Page it was Removedas Iwas Updatind My Facebook App Facebook Removed the App Off of My Phone I Need My Old...

BunoCS

Facebook account confirmation code

Hello, Plz give me confirmation code & get services of regularly System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

Ambucias

Facebook disabled reviewing documents

Hello buddy my account is blocked my error msg is Thanks for your help We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back ...

Ambucias

Help me to delete a fake facebook account

Hello, im pedro marpa and someone create an account using my name,, he is pedro marpa fence,, also he used my family photo,, can u disable or delete h...

Ambucias

Hello, System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 40.0.2214.109 my facebook disabled

Ambucias

Enable

Hello, Plzz help me to enable my account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 35.0.1916.122

Ambucias

Fake account

Hello, Pls help me to remove a fake account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook account is not open

Hello, sir/madam i am not reach my account some problem

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Word to pdf convertor

Send me Word to PDF convertor window soft ware

kieferschild

Facebook account is temporary blocked

Hello, Sir.....my account is temporary blocked before seven days.... How can i get it back now.... Please help

Ambucias

Bring back my fb disabled account

Hello, i'm cristy,owner of this account ***@*** i'm asking why its too hard to bring back my account.i please you to bring back my account that you ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Connected, but no internet

Hi all, I have a problem with my internet: sometimes (happens every day or two) my computer shows that I have a strong connection to the internet but...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2017 by
aaa12456

Need help signing in

I need help. My phone will not let me sign into my old YouTube account because it is not a Google account but there is no other way to get around Goog...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

My samsung gt-e1200y is phone lock how to get code?

Closed

Hello, my samsung GT-E1200y is phone lock how to get code?

Ambucias

Dns problem while working with network

Hello, I have use my laptop with my office network using LAN connection, In my office all PC has working well on Internet not any problem with Inter...

Ambucias

Hello, My account is disable.. I dont y?plz back me my fb account.. Plz help me System Configuration: System Configuration: System Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

My facebook account is locked!

Hello, My facebook account is locked.Every time I tried to login, it is showing me that “In order to keep your information secure, we've locked your...

Ambucias

I can't log in

Hello, I can't log in System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Hello, my nameis اميرة بحركاتيmy fb account is disabled with not reson..lreally need it please help me thank you

Ambucias

Get back into my facebook account

Hello, My account was hacked several years back my email password and security questions answers were changed I don't remember the phone number I ...

Ambucias

Connected

Hello, I'm watching YouTube and I'm connected but not connected it's weird System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Facebook account has been hacked login email has been changed

Hello, My Account Has Been Hacked And also Login Email Has Been Changed how can i get back again? please answer me. System Configuration: Syste...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2017 by
xpcman

Acre internal wifi

Hello, I was looking at my installed programs on my acre aspire 7741z-4839... and noticed the Acer Nplify 802.11 b/g/n is missing.... how can I rein...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2017 by
xpcman
Results 10301 - 10350 out of a total of 20,559