The discussions

My facebook block with facebook office

Hello, Dear Sir, My Facebook ID ***@*** every time this message to showing Thanks for providing your ID Thanks for your patience as we work to veri...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Internet connection problem with wifi network

Getting Dail-up Connection problem

xpcman

Facebook account disabled

Hello, Myers fb account was disabled I WANT it back could U please help me System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.2...

xpcman

Gmail recovery

Closed

My gmail account is hacked by a hacker.I tried to get back my account by using account recovery but the hacker changed my recovery phone number and re...

xpcman

I can't enable my disabled account

Solved

Hello, mam/sir please help me back my Gmail account" I've got disabled it but I want my account back plss answer me, how to enable my Gmail account ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

How to get the google tools (the wrench icon) on my google home

Solved

Please tell me how to get the google tools (the wrench icon) on my google home page.

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2017 by
gailadele

Recovery my password

Hello, I am Akash Singh please my recovery this password

Ambucias

Rere allen

Hello my Facebook page has been shut down and i don't know why.

Ambucias

Hello, Hello sir or madam my facebook account was disabled i took alot of time with out logging in plz help me System Configuration: Android / Chro...

Ambucias

I can't get my gmail account

I had a stroke and now I can't get my Gmail address ***@*** or my password.

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

My facebook page was hacked

Hello, I have a facebook page with 55k fans until yesterday. Today someone hacked the page and deleted all the admins of the page . Could you please...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Hi my account was personal dont pretended to be anyone. plrease

Hello, Hi My account was personal dont pretended to be anyone. Plrease reactivate my account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Change a facebook number

Hello, Change my facebook number please halp me System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.1.5.890

Ambucias

Facebook

I forgot my facebook password and mobile number

Ambucias

Recover my gmail account

Hello my name is akos agbonutsi. I forgot my Gmail account password and I lost my phone number too. I have changed my location too now . Please how ca...

xpcman

Install new range finder

Closed

Hello, I just bought a range extender and am trying to add it into my original devise. How do I do that? System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55....

Linda Jones

Recover my boyfriend's password

How can I recover my boyfriend pass word

Ambucias

Unresolved certificate error: navigation blocked

Hi, I have been trying to resolve this issue but couldn't seem to find a resolution anywhere. It has something to do with Microsoft outlook. Please n...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Certification error navigation blocked in ie8

Hello, i've adjusted t date, day settings.but still the certification error in IE 8 proceeds. I've even entered that particular website in my tr...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2017 by
roselynie

How can i login in my facebook

please how can i login in my facebook because my password is reset other people without my permission

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Computer is connected to the internet but there's no connection

Hi guys, I have problem like this: I was working normaly when message popped up saying there's some errror and that system need to restart. I did it (...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Send my gmail password

Hello, Plz send my gmail passssword removed by moderator System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.0.8.855

Ambucias

Unlock my facebook account

Sir My account was hacked nd plzz unlock my facebook account shown was wont able to soon Fb accout

Ambucias

Unblock my account facebook

Hello, Hi bro . Can u help me to unblock my account facebook ??? My name in Facebook : Si'chhuñ Passport My account : removed by moderator P...

Ambucias

Confirmation code

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 10.1.0.527 they gave me an invalid confirmation code

Ambucias

Deactivate facebook account

I deactivated my Facebook account but still it's active.i want to deactivate Please please help me. I'm suffering System Configuration: System...

Ambucias

Boycout facebook

Hello, System Configuration: System Configuration: PlayStation Vita / Browser 3.63boycout facebook entel thy unlock are account

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Ccm.net download

I received an error message before being allowed to download my software. The message is something I don't understand how to correct. Can you help? ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Inquiry

--What is all about this web page? sammy

ac3mark

How to reset facebook account password?

Suggest me to reset Facebook account password.

chrislien

Nero 2006

downloaded, but can't get past a page asking for serial number How do I get to use it. Years ago I bought the program and loved using it. I'm on a d...

Ambucias

Disabled account appeal rejected

Hello, My account was disabled for violating it. I don't know how I did it. When I submitted an appeal they told me that the ID was not able to be v...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Google play for laptop

How do I install google play store to my lap top?

Ambucias

Facebook back plz

back my Facebook

Ambucias

Can't get into my gmail

Solved

I am locked it's my g mail account I put a letter won't on the name so it won't work also I don't remember when I made it also I forgot the pad wired ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Identify fb account

Solved

Verify my fb account

Ambucias

Links on pages won't work

Hello, I have a 32 bit Vista Business OS and i am connected to the internet and can open and connect via IE but when the page loads the links don't...

ac3mark

Google play how to open on my windows 10

Google Play i need it to open on my windows ten how

ac3mark

Hello. Facebook my account Disabled please i want help !

ac3mark

My son (who commited suicide) had his fb hacked by his ex

His 'ex' (they were going to get divorced) wife has hacked into his FB account, and has plastered pictures of them all over it, acting like the "poor ...

Ambucias

Want to old gmail password

Please i wang to old gmsil password

Ambucias

Hello, Hello, i dont know how, but my facebook account is disabled. pllzzz suggest me how i can continue with my account and enable it. Sy...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Recover hacked facebook account

hi, can you help me to get back recover my facebook account that was hacked by someone who changed my recovery emeil address and my password. That per...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Lost gmail password and lost recovery gmail

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery gmail no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possible. ...

xpcman

How do i uninstall google chrome

I have tried to uninstall Google Chrome and I just can't. I go to Control Panel, then to Uninstall or change a program. So far so good. Then everyone...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

I have 2 gmail accounts..the second gmail account is what I use for my first gmail account recovery..well I can't find my second gmail account and I c...

coolcray

Need to recover password, or reset

I can't open my facebook, can pull op the profile, but something happened that password doesn't work. Tried resetting but code isn't getting sent to m...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2017 by
ShareUrwisdom

How do you sign up to snapchat

Solved

how do you sign up to snapchat

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

I can't log in forgot the code and my number

Hello, I'm sheila Mae how can I back my account I forgot the code and my number is lost there is someone hack my account please help me System ...

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled reviewing documents

Hello, when i login in the facebook the messages coming like this Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing ...

Ambucias
Results 10551 - 10600 out of a total of 20,559